Two teams vying for top four contention face off this afternoon at Tottenham Hotspur stadium. Spurs and Manchester United have had roller coaster starts, and while reporting out of north London suggests that Nuno Espirito Santo is safe, the same cannot be said for Ole Gunnar Solskjær. There were reports this week that United wanted to sack him, but there were no options on the table for a long-term replacement. With another international break looming after next Sunday, it’s possible another loss results in his tenure coming to an end.
How to Watch
Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United
Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 12:30 PM ET, 5:30 PM UK
Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
TV: NBC (USA), Sky Sports Premier League (UK)
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!