inc Digital Media is looking for an SEO manager who has had 2+ years experience in the technical execution of SEO, as well as client and strategic exposure, and who is looking to step up into a manager role. This is an exciting opportunity to define and launch the offering for our agency in an end-to-end role, and looking to run an SEO team in the future.
inc. Digital Media is a Sydney based digital marketing agency whose mission is to deliver impact with integrity for its clients, people, communities, and planet.
inc. Digital Media is in the business of making a difference, helping businesses of all sizes show up in a meaningful way to attract the right customers the right way.
Our people are guided by our values and keep it “REEL” in all circumstances: Responsible, Ethical, Explorers, & Leaders. It is our mission and values that set us apart from others.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced candidate to develop and launch the SEO offering for inc. Digital Media. As inc.’s first SEO Manager, this position plays a crucial role in establishing processes and best practice, assisting the Sales team to propose, execute and report on SEO campaigns.
Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager, you will be the subject matter expert and will provide end-to-end management of a portfolio of SEO clients. Other key areas of accountability include:
- Develop and launch inc. Digital Media’s SEO offering in collaboration with the Ad Operations Manager
- Establish end-to-end best practice and processes
- Reviewing and analysing client websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Develop optimization strategies that increase a client’s search engine results rankings and preparing detailed strategy/audit proposals.
- Assist Sales team to deliver SEO strategy and audit proposals to clients.
- Manage campaign expenses, project hours, staying on budget, estimating monthly hours/costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Identifying high volume keywords to drive the most valuable traffic to a client’s website.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Effectively utilising SEO tools to execute on strategy.
- Collaborate with web developers and clients to implement website changes.
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites, meta data and social media accounts.
- Generate monthly client reporting of SEO tasks and results.
- Keeping updated on SEO best practice to continually evolve SEO offering and results for clients.
You have at least 2 years previous experience in a specialist SEO focused role.
You can manage the technical side as well as develop SEO strategies and communicate effectively with your clients. Other skills and experience required to deliver success include:
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently (remotely if required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Understanding of SEO best practice, search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with website optimization tools
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Digital Marketing Diploma or equivalent
About inc. Digital Media’s culture
We are a close-knit team who enjoy many benefits such as flexible work arrangements, Employee Assistance Program, charity/volunteer day-off & birthday leave to name a few… So, if you align with our values and want to join a media agency that is committed to driving business for good, let us know! We’d love to hear from you.
- Job Type
- Negotiable based on experience
For further information
- Craig Sue