MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 8, 2022–
More than 80 brand marketers targeting U.S. and Latin American audiences will be participating at the Portada Live Marketing Conference in Miami on March 31, 2022. The conference program is designed to maximize peer-to-peer learning and 1:1 interaction in a comfortable setting. It will include customized workshops and presentations by major brand leaders as well as VIP lunch and dinner functions. A complementary virtual format will enhance content and networking opportunities.
Driven by brand marketers belonging to the Portada network who represent the most dynamic sectors of the U.S. and Latin American economies, the Portada Live marketing conference in Miami will include presentations and knowledge-sharing sessions by major brand leaders who will discuss topics including the below:
- Capitalizing on brand purpose to create brand equity and business value – The Curacao Story Ariela Nerubay, CMO & EVP of Marketing, Curacao, SerajBharwani, Chief Strategy Officer, AcuityAds
The Costa Farms Story: with MariaCarrasquillo, Senior Director Brand & Channel Marketing, Costa Farms, Juan La Fuente, Senior VP Operations, Costa Farms
- Choosing the Right Celebrity for Your Brand: A Fireside Chat with Bette Ann Fialkov, Head of Entertainment & Culture, Hims & Hers interviewed by Mike Valdes Fauli, COO, Chemistry.
- Effective Marketing in 2022: In the midst of mind-wobbling technological innovation, marketing is being challenged with intensifying demands to be more transparent and trustworthy, and more inclusive and diverse. Three leaders will present case studies on how they are working on a pathway to marketing success.
Maurizio Angelone, CEO, Digital Reef
Rafael Belloso, Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Ocean Spray Cranberries
Jean Paul Ciaramella, Media Lead Popeyes NA, Restaurant Brands International
The event will also include VIP lunch and dinner functions, and brand decision-maker led workshop tracks with the below topics:
– Leveraging Data Insights for Omnichannel Marketing led by Jill Leccia, Vice President Brand Marketing – North America, Stanley Black & Decker
– How Multicultural Insights Drive General Marketing Strategy led by Alberto Perez, Director of Multicultural Marketing – Healthcare Marketing, HLK
– Challenges and Opportunities in Panregional Marketing (Brand Leader tba)
– Cookieless Marketing: The State of the Art (Brand Leader tba)
– B2B Marketing: New Approaches (Brand Leader tba)
Participants will share knowledge-with and provide solutions to brand marketing leaders in the Portada Council system. In order to ensure the safety of attendees, all participants will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Complementary Virtual Format Enhances Content and Networking Opportunities
In addition, a complementary virtual event format will enable globally based participants to attend the event virtually, including the participation in 1:1 meetings with other virtual attendees. The event’s virtual format will include the following sessions:
Brand Marketer Challenge: Are CPG Brands and Online Marketplaces Frenemies?
Speakers: Guillermo Rivera, VP Marketing (Founding Team), Merama, Salvador Padron, Sr. Director, Sabritas, Ruffles and Paketaxo Marketing, Pepsi, Moises Leiferman, Sr. Manager Omni Channel, Perfetti Van Melle
Beyond Social Listening: Using social & consumer intelligence to drive strategy
Ana Marin Consuegra, Digital Marketing Manager, Coppel
DEI Marketing: How to create and communicate DEI initiatives to internal stakeholders and consumers.
Cesar A. Lostaunau, Director Growth Markets/Diversity & Inclusion, Century 21 Real Estate LLC and Ronald Bautista, Vice President, Underbanked Marketing Strategy, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Already confirmed Partners of Portada Live include:
For more information, including the list of brand leaders participating, please reach out to Isabel Ojeda at Isabel@portada-online.com.
Announcing Portada Live New York Conference on September 29, 2022
Brand leaders and other marketing, tech and media executives will gather in New York City for knowledge-sharing sessions, VIP lunch and dinner functions as well as workshops and other in-person networking activities. The content and overall program is designed to maximize first-hand peer-to-peer learning and 1:1 interactions in a comfortable setting. At this exclusive by-invitation-only marketing conference, brand decision makers and marketing service suppliers will share and accelerate knowledge on key topics including e-commerce marketing, marketing technologies, multicultural marketing and marketing towards Latin American audiences.
In addition, a complementary virtual event format will enable globally based participants to attend the event virtually, including the participation in 1:1 meetings with other virtual attendees.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220308005445/en/
CONTACT: Isabel Ojeda
KEYWORD: FLORIDA NEW YORK UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER COMMUNICATIONS PUBLIC RELATIONS/INVESTOR RELATIONS MARKETING ADVERTISING COMMUNICATIONS SOCIAL MEDIA SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING BLOGGING
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 03/08/2022 10:00 AM/DISC: 03/08/2022 10:02 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2022.