ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–GoZone WiFi, a leading U.S.-based WiFi analytics and marketing SaaS company, today launched SecurePass™ – a turn-key secure multi-device management solution for seamless guest access at a variety of facility types. Immediate prime verticals and use cases for this solution include outdoor recreational areas such as campgrounds, RV parks, marinas, and state or national parks, as well as MDUs, smart buildings, convention facilities and campus communities.
And with the historical rise in demand as customers return to the outdoors and other public venues due to the pandemic, enterprise environments, property managers, operators and reseller channel partners can now immediately offer the ability to on-board multiple devices on a Guest WiFi network quickly and easily, ultimately providing a simple, seamless experience for their guests while keeping costs to a minimum.
“GoZone WiFi is known for providing best-in-class cloud-based platforms that drive visibility, intelligence and revenues from WiFi networks,” said Todd Myers, GoZone WiFi CEO. “We are excited to now add SecurePass™ to our Marketing4WiFi™ platform, providing operators and venues with a turn-key solution for a multitude of devices to quickly and cost-effectively connect and manage guest access. SecurePass™ is truly a much needed solution across many verticals and complements our strategic focus of delivering high-performance venue intelligence and guest engagement solutions to our enterprise and property management clients, as well as to our white label and reseller channel partners.”
- The SecurePass™ multi-device management solution offers a way for venues to connect guest WiFi users’ devices that wouldn’t normally be able to connect using a traditional captive portal-based guest registration.
- Offered as a usage based subscription model, the solution offers self-service WiFi connectivity so neither the venue nor an IT department must actively manage or create device profiles to support different user group levels.
- SecurePass™ offers a full spectrum of guest access features and functionality, including free, advertisement, payment or voucher-based service plans, self-provisioning and dynamic password generation.
- The solution also offers the ability to manage, register and on-board any smart or WiFi-enabled IoT device as easily as entering a home network WiFi password.
- Passwords and guest registrations no longer need to be managed manually and support time is dramatically reduced for enterprises, property managers and operators.
- SecurePass™ offers a seamless and simple way to securely manage the connectivity of many kinds of devices, with low transactional costs and the ability to optimize revenue and service, while also reducing support calls and administrative efforts.
- Guests can now have a secure, safe on-boarding experience, as well as the ability to register and utilize multiple devices in these environments quickly and easily.
- SecurePass™ is an added feature to GoZone WiFi’s Marketing4WiFi™ Platform.
- SecurePass™ is now available for any existing or new Ruckus WiFi network deployment, with additional enhancements and availability forthcoming.
About GoZone WiFi:
GoZone WiFi is a SaaS company offering venue intelligence and guest engagement by using WiFi networks to deliver branded content, provide customer analytics, and display advertising. GoZone’s Smart WiFi Suite of products enables WiFi monetization through rich location data, marketing engagements, and third-party sponsorships. GoZone’s venue intelligence enables enterprises to strategically refine operations, bridging the gap between online and offline business. Learn more at GoZoneWiFi.com.