|Remuneration:||R30000 – R45000 per month cost-to-company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Our client a forward-thinking & international advertising agency, seeks to hire a Google Ads specialist.
Minimum: 5-7 years of working experience.
Send the following to our offices:
- A copy of your updated CV and portfolio (list of brands/accounts you’ve worked on).
Major Skills & Responsibilities:
- All Google Platforms: Analytics, Google Ads, PPC, Display Network, AdSense, AdMob, Google Shopping & Merchant Centre.
- Generate leads, drive website traffic, and build brand awareness with paid advertising.
- Develop paid media strategy for clients.
- Manage display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Daily management of paid search plans.
- Manage the online planning process and provide recommendations.
- Build a PPC strategy for a variety of client accounts.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Oversee keyword analysis and list building, campaign bid management and optimisation (using client preferred tracking tools and ad copy testing).
- Conduct Google Analytics metrics analysis to measure user engagement and campaign performance post-click.
- Manage monthly spends.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Providing ongoing support of SEO initiatives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Relevant Google certifications
- Relevant Facebook certifications
- Experience working in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) role with Paid Advertising experience (Google, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook Ads, Remarketing, Display Ads & Conversion Tracking).
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Posted on 27 Aug 14:58