You’re running out of time to learn actionable tactics that drive more paid and organic conversions, no matter your KPIs: Attend SMX Convert online — next Tuesday, August 17 — for just $149!
Together with hundreds of search marketers, you’ll unlock a tactical, two-track journey programmed by the Search Engine Land Experts that explores the latest in SEO and PPC conversion optimization.
After a few focused hours, you’ll be ready to…
- Locate and optimize critical steps in the funnel that negatively impact conversions
- Identify new search visibility opportunities that increase conversions and sales
- Generate more conversions with a combination of data-driven and emotive copy
- Drive more high quality converting traffic from content updates
- Engage both search engines and your prospects with expertly-crafted content
- Discover third-party audiences with a high likelihood of converting
- Apply user intent to your website navigation structure
- Uncover hidden insights about your customers and how they convert
… and more. Check out the complete agenda.
You’ll also unlock exclusive clinics, community meetups, and interactive Q&A with all of the speakers (a.k.a. Overtime).
Psst… Can’t attend live? Register anyway! All sessions, keynotes, clinics, and overtimes will be available on-demand so you can train at your convenience.
About The Author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in event marketing, content management, organic and paid social media, community and reputation management, and real-time journalism. She currently serves as Director of Marketing at Third Door Media — producer of the Search Marketing Expo and MarTech conference series and publishers of Search Engine Land and MarTech.