Blake’s Hard Cider Co.
Blake’s Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for leading the in-house Marketing team. This position plays a pivotal role in leading the growth of the business by orchestrating marketing campaigns, analyzing performance, and implementing processes that enable the marketing team to succeed.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the Marketing team, creating a performance led culture, whereby all communications and campaigns are fully utilized across all channels. You will develop and implement a leading marketing strategy that promotes the overall vision of the business, whilst acknowledging new opportunities for the firm to take advantage of. You will enhance engagement of the market through efficacious email and marketing communications, always seeking to improve Blake’s presence through compelling and innovative marketing material.
- · Strategic planning, management and execution of the Blake’s companywide marketing strategy using a multi-channel strategy of Digital Paid Acquisition, SEO/Content Management, Campaigns planning, Social Media, Brand, Offline Marketing, Video as well as all PR and Advertising, that is in line or ahead of our relevant industry.
- · Manage and oversee Brand Development Director, Client Marketing Manager and Creative team to set goals, expectations and provide performance guidelines.
- · Oversee key marketing agency relationships, manage their KPIs and deliverables, and search for new vendors where necessary;
- · Oversee the maintenance of all company websites, including mobile and mini-sites and manage the global social media presence within budget, brand and compliance guidelines.
- · Track conversion rates to enable improvements to the website;
- · Demonstrate and utilize your multinational experience and knowledge to be at the forefront of exploring new technologies, media platforms, and the development of strategies to drive valuable, quality online traffic (through display advertising, social, paid search, retargeting and beyond) that will deliver a positive step change in growth, user experience, and conversion rate
- Must be available to work weekends and Holidays
- · Be a team player and adhere to the Blake Family Mission Statement “Growing Good Times and Memories for Every Generation” and embody our core values:
- o W- Whatever it takes
- o H- Help each other be successful
- o A- Accountable to one another
- o T- Treat customers like guests in our homes and employees like family
Education, Knowledge & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related program required
- Experience managing a Marketing function within the Beverage Industry required
- 5+ year’s of experience managing a Marketing team
- Strong, demonstrated knowledge of Digital Marketing, Web Marketing & E-Commerce
- Experience with P&L Reporting
- Experience managing a multi-dimensional operation
- Knowledge and/or experience with creative merchandising and product portfolio development
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in an ever changing, intense environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with minimal supervision and good follow-through
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and integrity a must